Fully interactive yoga between Mum and Baby, these classes are a flowing mix of body and brain developing movements for babies, healing yoga for mums, and relaxation for both, allowing you to bond and have fun with your baby.
Uniquely, these classes have abundant benefit for both Mum and Baby. Yoga is a beautiful way to heal physically and emotionally, and to find a special space to re-balance your body, and connect with your breath, yourself and so importantly, your baby.
- Helps you to heal after birth, physically (and emotionally, if birth wasn’t as expected)
- Improves mood and reduces anxiety
- Helps you find relief from shoulder, neck and back pain
- Improves muscular tone, strength and suppleness
- Helps you regain core strength and pelvic floor health in a safe way
- Teaches you methods to settle your baby and promotes communication between you
- Allows you focused time to celebrate your new baby and nurture the beautiful bond you share
- Get tips for surviving and enjoying the special yet challenging postnatal period and meet other local new mums. Many great friendships have been forged in Mama2shape classes!
- Strengthens their body
- Improves digestion and relieves colic
- Works on babies’ motor skills and contributes to babies’ progression from reflex to voluntary movements
- Soothes and stimulates babies’ senses
- Touch, movement and rhythm contributes to brain, visual and nervous system development
- Helps settle babies and improve their sleep patterns
- Helps babies feel calm and relaxed, laying the neurological foundations for healthy self-regulation, increasing babies’ ability to cope with future challenges
- Gives them pleasure, laughter and fun
- Social time after class while Mums chat (with plenty of lovely toys!)
Baby yoga classes are generally suitable from 6 weeks old – crawling, though some exceptions may apply. Please get in touch with any questions!
Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga Timetable
Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga – Mondays 11am-12pm
LB Healthcare, Gull Coppice, Whiteley, Fareham, Portsmouth, PO15 7LS
You can book a course online using the PayPal buttons below. Only courses that have space/for which bookings are open will show up below but you can see course dates for up to one year ahead on the Timetable page.
Please email Kat on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a different payment option or have any questions.
Postnatal Yoga, Mondays 11am, March course.
Mondays 11am-12pm, LB Healthcare, Gull Coppice, Whiteley, 5 weeks, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, with Kat.
Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga, Mondays 11am, April/May/June course.
5 week course at LB Healthcare, Whiteley, PO15 7LS- -April 20, 27, May 11, 18, June 1, with Kat.