We are delighted to have you on one of our Prenatal or Postnatal yoga, or Baby Massage courses and thank you for choosing Mama2shape.
Please read the Terms of Booking as it is assumed you agree to these when you book your course.
Mama2shape Terms of Booking
- Payments must be made in full and in advance before the course begins.
- Please do note that places are limited and classes are very popular and in high demand. Once you have reserved your place it means it is not open for others to book. This regretfully means that refunds are not possible after the course has started, or within two weeks of the course start date. If you request a refund more than two weeks before the course start date then it will be honoured, but a £15 admin fee will be charged.
- Where possible, taster sessions will be offered, but because places are limited and courses are usually sold out, taster classes are not always possible. Please do read all the wonderful feedback from previous clients on the testimonials page and on the Mama2shape Facebook page.
- If you can’t attend a course then every effort will be made to transfer you on to another course.
- Prices given for parent and baby classes are for one adult and one child. If you intend to bring another adult or another child then you must consult Kat first, and additional cost my be incurred. Twin babies do not incur an extra cost, unless another adult is attending.
- Once you join a yoga course, your place will be preliminarily reserved for you on the next course at the same time on the same day and you will be given a deadline for payment to confirm this place. Payments must be received by the deadline in order for your place on the subsequent course to be guaranteed.
- Payment must be received for the entire course, even if you will be missing any classes. This is because places are limited and your place is reserved for the entire course.
- If you do miss a class then you will be offered a complementary Yogalates class which you can enjoy within the next twelve months.,
- If Kat needs to cancel a class she will give as much notice as possible and an alternative date will be provided, usually on a subsequent week and at the same time and day as the class that was cancelled.
- Finally, please feel free to feed and change your baby during the classes as needed!
- Enjoy your classes, this special time for yourself and to bond with your baby, and have fun!