Fully interactive yoga between Mum and Baby, these classes are a flowing mix of body and brain developing movements for babies, healing yoga for mums, and relaxation for both, allowing you to bond and have fun with your baby.
Uniquely, these classes have abundant benefit for both Mum and Baby. Yoga is a beautiful way to heal physically and emotionally, and to find a special space to re-balance your body, and connect with your breath, yourself and so importantly, your baby.
- Helps you to heal after a difficult birth or if experiencing post-natal depression.
- Helps you find relief from shoulder, neck and back pain
- Improves muscular tone, strength and suppleness
- Helps you regain core strength and pelvic floor health in a safe way
- Teaches you methods to settle your baby
- Allows you to celebrate your baby and their individuality
- Enhances communication and the bond between you and your baby
- Peer to peer support (you are invited to stay for tea after class)
- Strengthens their body
- Improves digestion and relieves colic
- Helps babies progress from reflex to voluntary movements
- Stimulates babies’ senses
- Touch, movement and tactile stimulation contributes to brain, visual and nervous system development
- Helps settle babies and improve their sleep patterns
- Helps babies feel calm and relaxed, laying the neurological foundations for healthy self-regulation, increasing babies’ ability to cope with future challenges
- Gives them pleasure, laughter and fun
- Social time after class while Mums chat (with plenty of lovely toys!)
‘Babes’ classes are suitable from 6 weeks old – crawling. ‘Movers’ classes are for babies on the move!